“Isn’t Rangoli so important to the country?” Saying, “Mee … Sami … 251 rupees cash! Anyone give me a Rangoli!” You can also see ‘Kubir’ mems.
We should not blame both types of mems; You can not! Because we all love gifts and free cashbacks. So come to me, he has come to Tomato Saturnia with no logic and share the love with Google Bay and share the rangoli and flowers!
“Can’t we share it? We have no way to go. Where’s the curry biryani?” If that gets you, worry! You just got to the right place!
We can’t just send rangoli and flowers to all our readers, but we can teach you tricks on how to get it!
For the uninitiated, Google Pay introduced an offer during this Diwali festival. As part of this offer, its users must collect five stamps, such as Jumka, Flower, Tia, Landern and Rangoli. If one performs this, he will get a free sum of Rs. Google Bay says one person can win up to 1 lakh.
Previously, the deadline for all five stamps to be received was mid-October 31st, which has now been extended to November 11th.
Well what about the cutoff? Come on let’s talk about how to get a rangoli or a fly! There are a total of six ways to get a rangoli or a flower!
- Go to Paytm App and click on Add Money option.
- Choose any amount of Rs.50 or more. Pay it via Google Pay UPI.
- You are more likely to get a Flower or Rangoli Stamp to do this.
- Choose an item from Amazon or Flipkart that costs at least Rs.50 or more.
- Use BHIM UPI to pay now, but add your Google Pay address to the address bar and then pay via Google Pay.
- To follow this procedure, you will receive a Flower or Rangoli Stamp
- To make a new recharge on Google Pay, pay a minimum of Rs.35 through Bill Payments.
- Pay it via Google Pay App. Here we would like to mention that Rangoli got one of our office friends who paid for his house battery through this tri
- Trick 04:
- First download the CRED App.
- Then sign up and enter your credit card details.
- Build your credit card bill through it.
- Do it via the Google Pay app and tell us if Rangoli is available.
- Sometimes we forget that Google is just announcing this Diwali offer.
- This means that to get a Rangoli or Flower, you simply have to pay a mobile recharge or bill through Google Pay. You can win specific stickers.
- To use this last trick you need PhonePe or Google Pay or PaytM’s Business QR Code.
- Save the specific QR code on your smartphone.
- Now go to Google Pay and scan that QR code using Google Bay QR Scanner.
- Pay any amount above Rs.50. You can win a Rangoli or Flower Stamp to do this.
Thanks for reading this article , please subscribe our newsletter for more interesting topics.